Products » SolarMap Profile
SolarMap Profile 2D analysis software
SolarMap Profile is a powerful tool for analyzing profiles measured by any kind of 2D instrument. It comprises the cutting edge technology in analysis and visualisation, including standardized methods and parameters.
SolarMap Profile features:
- Display of roughness and waviness profiles (gaussian, RC2-ISO, RC2-PC)
- Depth distribution and Abbott-Firestone curve
- Spectrum analysis and Power Spectrum Density
- Fractal analysis
- Geometrical measurements (distance, radius, area, volume,...) and step height measurement
- Measurement of a hole
- Mathematical separation of the form, waviness and roughness properties of the features; Least square line levelling
- Roughness parameters: Ra, Rt, Rp, Rv, Rq, Rsk, Rku, Rz, RSm, Rc, RTp, RHTp, RDq, RLq, RzJIS, PC, HSC, RLo, R3z, Rtm, Ry, and their equivalent on raw or waviness profiles.
- German parameters (DIN 4776 / ISO 13565): Rk, Rpk, Rvk, MR1, MR2, A1, A2, Rpk*, Rvk*
- French parameters (CNOMO E05.015 / ISO 12085): R, AR, Rx, Pt, Kr, W, AR, Wx, Wte, Kw, Rke, Rpke, Rvke, Trc, HTrc.